My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, ohio, United States

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Day Twenty-Three

i woke up early & worked out for 1/2 an hour. i'm so proud of myself. i was definitely feeling the burn! afterwards, i showered, then went to the store to get the components for my diet. i haven't been following it for a good week & a half. once my food supply runs out at home, i seem to revert back to old habits. i'm back on my cycle again, as of today. i have a dr's appt for my meds today at 1:50. i'm going to ask her to put me on time release depakote. i can't seem to remember to take the 2nd one each day like i'm supposed to. i'm a shove-all-the-pills-down-my-throat-in-the-morning type of gal. there's no deviation to the plan.

breakfast: 1 cup kashi cereal, 1% milk, 2 cups coffee
lunch: 6 cheese cubes, 1 cup cottage cheese, 3 turkey slices, some raw carrott sticks.
dinner: cheeseburger with mozzarella cheese

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home