My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, ohio, United States

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Day One

woke up at 7:30 am. felt like exercising, so i did 1/2 hour of my paula abdul workout. got my face nice & red, i tell ya. drank 8oz of water. showered. got ready. walked out the door without my special food. remembered. walked back in and gathered what i'd need for the day.

9:30 am. started working on power bar. it's now 11:51 am and i'm still working on finishing the bar. wasn't hungry this morning. projected breakfast time is 8-8:30 ish. have not eaten 1/2 a banana like i'd planned. it's already time for me to be thinking about my lunch, but i can't. i am sooooo not hungry. trying to cram the rest of the bar down my throat.

lunch: 1:45 pm. was supposed to eat around noonish. had 1/2 a turkey sandwich, 3 pieces of califlower, 2 pieces of broccoli, and 1 cup cottage cheese. success.

snack: a strawberry yogurt

dinner: 4 small corners out of a cheese pizza (picked off the pepperoni)

8 fluids for the day:
1 glass water (x)
1 cup coffee (x)
1 can of pepsi (x)
1 (0)
1 (0)
1 (0)
1 (0)
1 (0)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

What a pretty template!

Nikki, I think this will be good therapy for you, if you keep up with this. Especially blogging about your disinterest in eating. My problem has always been wondering what I can eat next - it's eye-opening to see the flip-side. Good luck, and stay strong on this path!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home