Tomorrow after work (5:30ish) I'm having my 1st ever training session at a gym ( http://www.victoryfitnesscenter.net/~victory/index.html ). They'll give me an evaluation & teach me what I need to do to keep fit. The plan is to go every day, or at least Monday-Friday & take the weekends off. I'm planning a trip to Florida the 2nd week in September, so I'd like to at least have some toning done & to shed a few of my unwanted pounds.
1) to get toned back into my dancer's body (so i can take some classes again)
2) to get down to 125 lbs and stay there comfortably. I'd rather weigh 120, but I'm shooting for 125 right now. That's a reasonable start.
3) to exercise my gut down to a size I can deal with.
4) to minimize my cellulite, if that's even possible.
5) to stop my thighs from rubbing together when I walk.
Are those okay?